Saturday, June 1, 2013

First Ever Get Inky! Stamps Blog Hop!!

Welcome to Get Inky! Stamps "Repeat" Blog Hop!


Welcome to the first ever Get Inky! Stamps Blog Hop! Our theme for this hop is REPEAT, in celebration of National Repeat Day, which is this Monday, June 3rd! It is a day to repeat anything...such as eating the same thing for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner! Or, for repeating things you've said...are you ready for some blog candy blog candy blog candy? Yes? Well...great, we have some! Among the prizes, one lucky person will be winning a 3 set sample of our BRAND NEW, NOT YET RELEASED STAMPS!!! How fun is that!?! 

Along your blog hopping journey you will see some brilliant hand crafted works of art brought to you by designers from Get Inky! Stamps, and we know you're going to love each one of them! The first stop on the hop is Thia from Blue Moon Creation, so be sure to start there! We are THRILLED you could hop along with us! Have fun!


For my project I Repeated the Bees, Hearts and the Distressing.
The Bees, Hearts and Sentiment are all Get Inky!
The patterned paper is DCWV.
The punch is EK Success.
And, the Distressing is Picked Raspberries Distress Ink.


And of course we have blog candy! To be eligible to win, you must:
  • Become a follower (if you aren't already) of the Get Inky! Stamps blog
  • Become a follower of each design team member's blog (if you aren't already)
1 Winner will receive the Joyful Jar stamp set:

1 Winner will receive a bundle of our 3 new stamp sets:
 


And THREE design team members have hidden gift certificates valued at $5, $10, and $15. Remember that commenting on every stop of the hop increases your chances of winning!

Winners will be announced on Wednesday June 5th 

Your next stop is Julie's blog. 

Here's the entire lineup in case you get lost along the way:


Happy Hopping!

27 comments:

  1. Cute! I love all the repeated hearts. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah- OMG those "love bugs" are adorable! I love the hearts and colors too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that adorable card. Love it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    (already follow by email and google)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute card. Love the fuzzy bee. He's my favorite. =)

    Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by to say Hi!!!!! What a cute design!!! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is darling-so bright and cheerful! I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, lots of repeats! I like the bright colors & the coordinating paper you used Sarah. This card is perfect for summer.

    ~Beth-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hairy bee makes me giggle! TFS! New follower (on bloglovin!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you please update my link in the lineup. It was put in everyone's wrong and I didn't catch it in time. Here is my blog post link. Thanks! ~La-Vie

    http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/2013/06/get-inky-stamps-repeat-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! And I love the different color combo you used for your bees. :) I am a new follower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun project! Awesome colors! Great work!
    Jessi DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card,SOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sarah! I love your card! Your bees are adorable!! I am a new follower to your blog - I have a feeling I'll be back often. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a new follower, Everytime I see this stamp , it gets cuter and cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woowee! Those cute bees are realllllllly in love! So much in love that they turned HOT pink! :) They really pop against that sunflower background paper! LOVE BUGS for sure! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a cute card. I love those happy bees and hearts. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card!SOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute I love the paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card! I became a follower, thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your take on the hop theme. Your card is precious. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love the color of the bees. I need to get into using Distress Inks. Wonderful card and blog. So glad to be in this hop with you!

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovin' the bees! So adorable! Thanks for the chance to win! :0)

    ReplyDelete