Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stamping Dragon Sunday


Don't forget to upload your Springy Pastel creations at Stamping Dragon Challenge! You have a few more days!! For more info visit the challenge blog.

Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using Jiggy's Flowers.

(click on the picture to go to the listing in the store)

Here is my card:


I thought this was fun, lol. I was trying to make a plaid design with the washi tape... I'm not sure how well it turned out, lol.

For this I used:
The image is Stamping Dragon Design
Colored with Copics
The washi tape is all Recollections
The buttons are Favorite Findings from JoAnn


For news and updates come hang out with us at our Facebook Group!!



3 comments:

  1. Fab card Sarah, love the washi tape plaid hun . Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out really cute. Its a really springy card hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah Mae,
    Love this cute card. The colours are vibrant and the image is adorable.
    Angela (SDD)

    ReplyDelete