Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stamping Dragon Sunday!

 
It's Sunday so my DT day for Stamping Dragon Designs!
Be sure to head over to our Facebook Group to see what happening in the SDD world. Like today, head over there to meet our new DT members, and be sure to watch on the next challenge on Friday because most will be joining us for it!!!
 
And speaking of challenges, don't forget you have until Thursday to submit your Easter creations at the Stamping Dragon Challenge Blog!
 
Now for my project today I decided to use this really cute image Jiggys Book.
 
(the picture is linked to it's listing in the store)
 
My Project
 
 
So I just broke down and bought washi tape and this was my first time using it (PS love it! you will probably be seeing lots more of it!!)
The image is Jiggys Book for the Stamping Dragon Designs Store
 He is colored with Copics - wish I could tell you which, but my craft table is a mess so almost impossible to sort which I was grabbing, lol.
The washi tape is Recollections from Michaels, these 2 come packaged together.
The buttons are from Joann.
Jiggy is popped up on foam tape squares - it's terrible but I almost always buy the squares because then they're already cut saving me a step!
The sentiment is Mae Sunshine Designs inked with Ranger Archival because for on top of the tape it had to be permanent and I couldn't find my Staz-On black, but really they work about the same.
 
 


1 comments: