Friday, April 26, 2013

My Christmas Card Stash is Low Blog Hop!



Welcome to the My Christmas Card Stash is Low Blog Hop!
It is our sincere hope that this helps to inspire you to get working on those Holiday cards early so as to reduce a little of the stress felt around the season!
Every year I stress and stress the closer it gets to the holidays because it seems that no matter how much I plan to work on them I never have the time! Well this year I'm starting really, really early!!

There will be 2 blog candies for this hop.

First, There will be a stash prize given out randomly to 1 comment from all the blogs. You MUST comment on all the blogs!! You will have until Tuesday the 30th at 11:59pm CST to comment. I will announce the winner HERE on Wednesday morning.   




The second prize will have a little more work for you to enter. We're going to have a little challenge for you to enter. 1st you will need to stop and comment on every blog. 2nd you will need to create a holiday card/gift tag/general gift giving paraphernalia and enter it at the inlinkz on MY blog. You have a week to enter and you can enter up to 3 projects. The prize for this challenge is a stamp set and crinkle ribbon bundle of YOUR CHOICE from our sponsor Mae Sunshine Designs!


Here is my project!!


For this I used:
The paper is K&Company
The ribbon is from a scrap pack from Hobby Lobby
The flowers are Recollections
The gems are table confetti from Pier 1 :)
The punch is EK Success
The sentiment is Mae Sunshine Designs inked with Memento Lady Bug Red




Your next stop should be Sandy's Blog.


If you get lost along the way here is the whole line up!




16 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for putting the hop together!
    Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Sarah. Thanks for letting me be part of your hop.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!
    Thanks so much for gathering us together for this hop...It felt great to get started with my Christmas card making!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to hop along!
    Great "present" card, TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. Thanks so much for hosting I have a blast with this hop!!!!


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have too many Christmas cards... I love the idea of having this hop. I think I might get mine going now too.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very festive card! Thanks for the hop. I don't often win a prize, but I sure learn a lot from hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! Very cute! TFS.
    What a great addition to the regular blog hop adding the challenge to it. LOVE IT!
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!Great give away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an awesome creation... this is a great christmas card... I tell people all the time, a christmas card doesn't have to be Santa all the time... This hop is going to be awesome...
    morentin1326((at))aol((dot))com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love it. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin Lane
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, so cheerful. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. I like the papers and embellishments.
    TFS AJ-

    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah, this is sweet. I love the silver flower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute - love how it looks like a present!

    ReplyDelete