It is our sincere hope that this helps to inspire you to get working on those Holiday cards early so as to reduce a little of the stress felt around the season!
Every year I stress and stress the closer it gets to the holidays because it seems that no matter how much I plan to work on them I never have the time! Well this year I'm starting really, really early!!
There will be 2 blog candies for this hop.
First, There will be a stash prize given out randomly to 1 comment from all the blogs. You MUST comment on all the blogs!! You will have until Tuesday the 30th at 11:59pm CST to comment. I will announce the winner HERE on Wednesday morning.
The second prize will have a little more work for you to enter. We're going to have a little challenge for you to enter. 1st you will need to stop and comment on every blog. 2nd you will need to create a holiday card/gift tag/general gift giving paraphernalia and enter it at the inlinkz on MY blog. You have a week to enter and you can enter up to 3 projects. The prize for this challenge is a stamp set and crinkle ribbon bundle of YOUR CHOICE from our sponsor Mae Sunshine Designs!
Here is my project!!
For this I used:
The paper is K&Company
The ribbon is from a scrap pack from Hobby Lobby
The flowers are Recollections
The gems are table confetti from Pier 1 :)
The punch is EK Success
The sentiment is Mae Sunshine Designs inked with Memento Lady Bug Red
Your next stop should be Sandy's Blog.
If you get lost along the way here is the whole line up!
1. Sarah - www.itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com
2. Sandy- www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
3. Sarah W- www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
4. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
5. Anita - http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca
6. Robin L. - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
7. Diana - www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
8. Carla - www.racincrafts.blogspot.com
9. Tammy - http://lifeupdownandsideways.blogspot.com/
10. Maria - http://asimplefive.blogspot.com/
11. Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/