Sunday, April 21, 2013

Green is Good Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Green is Good Blog Hop!


Something recycled, something repurposed, whether it’s a milk jug turned in to a scoop, or a tin can made in to a pencil holder. Maybe your kids planted some trees to help the environment, or maybe you did. There are tons of ways to get greener in everyday life. Today we are showing off our creations to celebrate Earth Day 2013. If you’re just starting here make sure to head over to the beginning at My Life in Arts’ n Crafts’. I hear she’s giving away some goodies!


You should be coming from Michele's Blog, if not hop on over to our host Jessi's Blog to start from the beginning!!

My project for today!


Well since were celebrating Earth Day I thought I should tell you all that the base paper I never mention, lol because it's the base paper, is actually recycled, super fun!!
The washi and flowers are Recollections.
The buttons are from Joann.
The ribbon is The Paper Studio.
The pearls are from an Etsy - SammyBoutique
The sentiment is My Craft Spot - inked with Ranger Archival.


You're next stop is An'Jenic's Blog

And if you get lost along the way, here is the whole line up!

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! Love the colors!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using recycled paper and the color green is a perfect choice to help clebrate Earth Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recycled kraft paper is just perfect for the super cute sentiment. Love all the different shades of green with the lace ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. The green really stands out from the brown background. And it's very appropriate for a "green" day.
    Great job.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the greens! It was fun hopping with you! Mary - www.irongatestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun (and true) card! Love the greens!!!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the greens...great card
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The green sure pops with the brown background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your project. Thank you for hopping with me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Sarah Mae! I love the color green! bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Job!
    thanks for being in my hop!

    ReplyDelete