Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Get Inky! Challenge Inspiration

 
Today is my first challenge post for Get Inky! Stamps!!
It's a new stamp company that has a challenge blog, yay!
 
You can find the Challenges Here 
You will find extra inspiration and any news on the Stamps Blog Here (where my post is today)
You can buy the stamp sets and digis in the Store Here
And you will find the Designer herself on her Blog Here
 
The challenge theme is a sketch, here is that sketch:
 
 
Here is my inspiration for the challenge:
 
 
The stamp set I used is Joyful Jars by Get Inky!
The jar I cut out of an acetate sheet (inked with Ranger Archival because it had to be permanent)
The Lemon, Straw and Tea are just carstock - the straw is Recollections.
The ice cubes are vellum (inked with Ranger Archival because it had to be permanent)
The washi tape is all Recollections - I'm still getting the hang of it and making it straight...
The buttons are from Joann.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment