Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Challenge at Stamping Dragon Challenge!


This week at Stamping Dragon Challenge the theme is Easter!!!
For challenge details visit the Stamping Dragon Challenge blog!

And on that note HAPPY EASTER everyone! I love this time of year, it always reminds me of my semester in Spain and getting to experience Semana Santa and the beauty of the holiday.

As always the prize for the winner is a gift voucher to the Stamping Dragon Store.



The image I used this week is Bunny in Pot


Here is my inspiration!


For this I used:
The image from the Stamping Dragon Store is colored with Copics.
The patterned paper is Recollections.
The ribbons are from my stash.
The flowers are I Am Roses.
The sentiment is Mae Sunshine Designs inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The glitter glue is Stickles.



To keep up to date on the latest from Stamping Dragon Designs join out Facebook Group!

2 comments:

  1. Looking for rules, end date.
    Looking for where to link up to challenge.
    the link for Stamping Dragon Store did not work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link for the challenge blog is at the top of the post, added a bit about for the details to go to the challenge blog.
      There are 2 text links and the stamp picture linked to the store, all work when I checked it out.
      Sorry for any confusion.

      Delete