Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Cricut Craft Room 100 Cart Blog Hop

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day ONE


You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning



Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's March 100 cartridge Blog hop!
 Now we bring it to you the first full weekend of every month.
Collectively the design team uses over 100 different Cricut Cartridges in their projects during this hop.
This month we have a ton of guest designers....


For this I used:
The image is from Sweethearts.
The sentiment is from a CTMH stamp set inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The punch is EK Success.
The inked edges is with Vintage Photo.
The papers are all from the DCWV Rustic stack.
The pearls are from an Etsy store called Sammy Boutique.


It has a wobble :)


For this I used:
The sock monkey is from B is for Boy.
He is on an action wobble.
The papers are from one of the DCWV kids stacks.
The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The punch is EK Success.
The edges are inked with Vintage Photo just for definition.


For this I used:
The sun is from Tinkerbell and Friends. 
The border is from Paper Lace 2. 
The patterned paper is The Paper Studio and the solids are from my stash.
The sentiment is My Craft Spot inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The ticket punch is EK Success.
The flowers are recollections and the buttons are from my button jar.
Both I attached with glue dots.
The sun and ticket are on foam squares.
The glitter glue is Recollections 'stickles.'



For this I used:
The box is from Sweet Tooth Boxes.
The apple is from Disney classics (I think it's my favorite apple out of all the carts).
The papers are all DCWV from the solid stack that I think is called jewel tones or something similar.


This is a Christmas card that Im working on for next year!!
For this I used:
The Baby Jesus and star are from Winter Frolic.
The peachy keen face is Baby Faces.
The embossing is Divine Swirls.
The inking is Vintage Photo and Faded Jeans.
The patterned paper is K&Company - a Christmas stack.
The rest of the papers are a mix of Core'dinations and DCWV.


For this I used:
Eeyore is from Pooh and Friends. 
The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs.
The ribbon is from my stash.
The patterned paper is a Hobby Lobby brand stack.


Minnie is from Mickey and Friends.
The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs.
The ribbon is from my stash.
The pearls are dollar bin at JoAnn.
The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye.


Ariel and Flounder are from Dreams Come True.
The stickers are stash stickers.
The patterned paper is Hobby Lobby brand stack.
The glitter is Martha Stewart embossing glitter. - Then heat embossed.

12 comments:

  1. these are such great projects!! love them all

    Viviana

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I love the name of your blog! I love all of your projects. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on all of your cards Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards,Very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what awesome creations...Woo Hoo! What an awesome Hop...
    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice projects.
    Thanks for sharing with all of us.
    Kathy: U:)

    http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are wonderful. I love the Eeyore card! Thanks for sharing. New follower from scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. K Andrew Designs stamps are some of my absolute favorites! Love the Eyore card! Great job.

    Julie
    www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome fabulous creations. Must say the sock monkey wobble is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your projects, thank you so much for being a part of this hop and the design team!! You always put forth such great effort and great projects!!!

    Thank you
    ~Erica
    Http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete