Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm a Get Inky Designer!

So I'm way excited to tell you all that I'm now on the DT for a stamp company called 

It's a new store that sells clear stamps and digi stamps.
Whats really fun too is that theres a challenge blog!! The first challenge is April 1st (really) so get ready to Get Inky!

For my first post I used the Joyful Jars stamps set. It's really fun, I've never seen another set like it!

Front

Inside

For this I used the Joyful Jars stamp set from Get Inky!
The patterned paper is Recollections.
The solid paper is DCWV, the lemon flower stack :)
The ink is memento tuxedo black.
The edges are inked with Mowed Lawn and Squeezed Lemon.





1 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT adventure, Sarah!!! Love the fun sentiment and sunny lemons on your card. Have a great day today! ~Donna

    ReplyDelete