Friday, March 1, 2013

Festive Friday - My Cricut Craft Room

 
Today at My Cricut Craft Room is Festive Friday and the theme is Festive Scrapbook pages!
 
For this I went with something that is very festive to me. When I went to Disney World a few years ago I got my picture taken with Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore...it was pretty much the highlight of the trip for me! Pooh has always been my favorite book/movie/tv show from when I was little. And for the most part it still ranks really high on my adult top 10 lists.
 
 
For this I used:
Pooh, Tigger and the honey pots are all from Pooh Font. So technically these are baby Pooh and Tigger. I think they are a little bit cuter than their images from Pooh and Friends.
The paper is DCWV.
The paper flowers are Recollections.
The brads are the Hobby Lobby brand.
 
 
Be sure to head over to My Cricut Craft Room to see some great projects and all sorts of fun info!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment