Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday - My Cricut Craft Room


Today at My Cricut Craft Room is Would You Ever Guess Wednesday and the theme was to use 3+ tags. I thought quite a bit on how to do this because I wasn't sure I wanted the base to be a tag but how would you use that many tags if one isn't the base. In retrospect I think it would be pretty cool to do a banner out of tags. 
But anyway, here is my project and yes I did use a tag as the base, lol.


For this I used:


My Cricut cuts on this are a bit obscure. My usable outlets were on a breaker that broke and is being fixed tomorrow. So, I fished through my scraps box and found some of the throw away pieces from other cuts. So the pink scalloped border is from the inside of the border layer for on top of a pillow box from the Something to Celebrate cart. The hearts I dissected from lines of hearts I've cut for teapot invitations, from the Once Upon a Princess cart.
If you want to see their other components, here are the links where the pieces were used:
The distress inks are Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry.
The patterned papers are both from a Christmas K&Company stack.
The sentiment is from a tags set from Pink By Design inked with Memento Teal Zeal.
The ribbon is 3 Girl Jam.

Now head over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my DT Sisters have been up too!!

Thanks!
Sarah Mae

1 comments:

  1. Love the colors and everything about your project!

    ReplyDelete