Monday, February 18, 2013

What Can My Mind Design Monday - My Cricut Craft Room

 
Today at My Cricut Craft Room the theme is Patriotic. Well, this theme is a little hard for me because I'm from Texas, and frankly we blow things out proportion, probably because the state is so big. So most of my patriotism is centered around the state, you know it used to be a country right. And, did you know that Six Flags is called that because if you didn't know the original theme park is in Arlington, Texas and throughout the history of Texas there have been 6 flags to fly over the area. In order the 6 flags are:
 
Spain
 
France
 
Mexico
 
Republic of Texas
 
Confederacy
 
United States (28th star)
 
 
Anyway, so on to my project
 

 
For this I used:

The image cut at 3.25" and phrase cut at 1.25" are from the County Fair cartridge (to be honest I bought it because it had the Texas flag shaped into the state).
The papers are all Recollections.
The burlap ribbon is from Close to My Heart.
Adhesives - Zig 2 Way pen, foam squares.
 
 
Now head on over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my DT Sisters have been up too!!

 


2 comments:

  1. Sarah I LOVE the new design. Isn't she the best to work with? On to the project, I love the History lesson and the card is fabulous (as usual) . TFS~ Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card especially the burlap you added!! Great job!,,,

    ReplyDelete