Friday, February 1, 2013

Let it Snow Blog Hop



Welcome to the Let It Snow Blog Hop!

Hopefully you can here from Melisa's Blog. If you just happened along, hop on over to Sharon, our lovely host, and start at the beginning!

For my project today I thought it would be really cute to do a bunch of little snowflake treat boxes from the Artiste Cartridge to stash for next year.
Well, I might get around to those bunch eventually but for right now I just have one.... They were really hard to figure out, but then once I did, it was like DUH!
Anyway, here it is!!

Here's a close up of the snowflake


For this I used:
Cricut Artiste Cartridge cut at 4inches.
The paper is K & Company.
The glitter on the edges of the snowflake is Smooch.
The glitter on the button 'snowflakes' is Stickles.

Your next stop should be Carla!!

Have fun!
Sarah Mae

6 comments:

  1. Love your treat box,Very cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat box!! I keep finding awesome cuts on the Artsie cart!!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did it! You are making me pull my dusty Cricut out of hiding and play with it this weekend! Love, love, love that snowflake container! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the treat box!!

    Robin

    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete