Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stamping Dragon Sunday

 
 
At Stamping Dragon, we've decided to do something I think is kind of cool! Every DT member has their own day to post, so the blog hop was a special occasion where we all posted on the same day but typically now, you'll see a post from a different member every day of the week. Here on our own blogs and on our new FaceBook page!
So, my day is Sunday - as which I've deemed it Stamping Dragon Sunday!
 
For my card today I went back to an image I love, but tends to lend itself more towards Fall. So, I dressed it up for Spring.
 
Here's the image which you can find in the Stamping Dragon Designs Store.
 
 
And here is how I used her:
 
 
I went for a more CAS look with a bit of flourish from the paper and paper flowers.
 
For this I used:
The image is Penny's Apples from the SDD Store - Direct Link
She is colored with Copics:
Skin/Scales - G05, G09, G29
Wings/Horns - V12, V15, V17
Belly/Ears - Y13, Y15, Y35, Y38
Bow - RV02, RV06, RV09
Apples - R22, R24, R29
Leaf - YG06, YG09
Bucket Handle - N6, N8
Bucket - E33, E25, E39, E79
The papers - I think - are from DCWV.
The Flowers are Recollections.
Adhesives - Glue Dots Minis, 1/8" foam tape.
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment