Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

I had a realization yesterday, I haven't done a project just for me in a while. I love doing my DT posts, the hops I've joined, and the orders for my etsy store and locally, but I haven't sat down and crafted just for the fun of it. Now I realize that all my obligations are something I choose to do, and I wouldn't change that, but they are all topics and themes that someone else picked, so I think my Chinese New Year Resolution :) is to just craft for me occasionally.

The past week or so has been bright and sunny and warm here (not including this morning, it's cold and raining) and seeing all the green start to come back a little made me wish for Spring, so I made a cute little springy card.


I know you can't tell, but it's an easel card with dimensions of 4.5x12 with folds on 4.5, 9, 10.5, 11.25.
The base paper is from Hobby Lobby, the iridescent yellow is DCWV from the lemon stack.
The image is from The Paper Shelter called Spring Breeze.
She is colored with Copics.
The punch is EK Success.
The stamp is from My Craft Spot, inked with Memento Rose Bud.
The Distress Ink is Picked Raspberry.
The flowers were originally white, colored with Copics, and from I Am Roses.


I'm entering this in:
The Paper Shelter - Alter Something/Lots of Folds


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! That little girl makes me long for Spring. TFS. Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really bright and wonderful card. Love your use of the TPS image. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter "Alter or fold" challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so vibrant and gorgeous I just had to come take a peek! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous I love the bright vibrant colors
    Kay

    ReplyDelete