Monday, February 18, 2013

Pretty in Pink!

It occurred to me that in all the valentines I have made, I really hadn't made just a sickly sweet pink one yet. So here it is.


For this I used:
The image is Wryn-close to my heart from Tiddly Inks.
She is colored with Copics.
The sentiment is from The Paper Shelter.
The edges of all the papers are inked with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.
The patterned papers are from 2 K&Company valentines stacks.
The ribbon is 5/8" from Hobby Lobby.
The pearls are pearl borders from Hobby Lobby.


I'm entering this in:
Tiddly Inks - Love is in the Air
2 Sisters Challenge - Love and/or Valentines
Little Scrap Pieces - Be My Valentine
Fashionista - Valentines

3 comments:

  1. So cute, you made me laugh about the pink - it's kind of what I thought about my DT post :) your card is fantastic and I do love the pink :)

    Thank you for joining us this week at Little Scrap Pieces, hope to see you again!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colouring. Thanks for joining us at LSP.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable....Thank you for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete