Friday, February 15, 2013

New Stamping Dragon Challenge!


So this week at Stamping Dragon Challenge it's a little bit different. Were doing a Blog Hop! Except that we all used the same image, so you get to see a bunch of different inspiration for that image!

Here's my project:


For this I used:
Colored with Copics:
Rupert's Blues: B05, B24, B69; Jiggy's Aquas: BG15, BG18, BG23; Penny's Pinks: RV02, RV06, RV09
Scales/Skin: G02, G05, G09, G29, YG09
Bellies/Ears: Y15, Y17, Y35, Y38
Penny's bow and basket: V04, V09, E39
The papers are DCWV.
The sticker is Recollections.
The ribbon is scrap pack from Hobby Lobby.
Penny's wing and horns have smooch glitz on them.

The rules for this week are a bit different too.
To be in with a chance to win this challenge, you will need to do the blog hop as well. A bit of extra work, but well worth it for the fantastic prize.
Start the hop HERE, jump from blog to blog. On each blog you will find a code. Collect the "Code letters" from each blog to get the "Code word". Leave a comment on each blog with the letters you have collected. Once you have completed the hop, got the full code word, get crafty. Make any project you want and blog as usual.
Just remember not only to link to our challenge blog, but also add the code word very clearly in your blog post. Link up as usual and sit back and hope your the lucky winner.

Because we've changed the rules we've also changed the prize!
The prize for this blog hop, is to co-design & Name your very own exclucive digi stamp. You get to chose the theme for stamp, let designer Janette know what you would like, and together you will create a magical stamp. You then get to name it and it wont go on sale for a month after you have recieved it.















Have fun!!!
Sarah

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "DR"
    The dragons are so bright - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah, Oooh I love your card, the colours of the dragon family are so beautifully vibrant! Thank you and I have now become a new follower of your lovely blog, I am joining each blog I visit in this hop it is such fun and thank you I have collected the letters D and R.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how brightly colored the dragons are. Thanks so much for the DR.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vibrant colouring on the dragons :-) Awesome !!
    Thank you for DR xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - love the dark green and yellow colors for your card and that beautiful bow too! Love the blog hop - I have colleted the following letters so far S, TA, M, PI, NG, and Dr ~ Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring skills are amazing. I now have the S T A M P I N G D R. I think I know where this is going now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the coloring & paper piecing. Letters collected here 'Dr' and thus far 'Stamping Dr'
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful colours - love your take on the image. I have now collected S,T,AM,PI,NG,DR. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dragons and the colors you used. S,TA, M, PI, NG, DR.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes!! I keep forgetting to comment on your letters given. Very cute card...love the bright neon colors used! Thanks for the Dr!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love the rich colors on these cuties! I have collected STAMPING DR.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Up too STAMPING DR. I love your image. Your coloring in phenomenal. And the title of your blog, it's the only thing that keeps me sane too..:)

    ReplyDelete