Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Christmas Card Stash is Low Blog Hop!


Welcome to the My Christmas Card Stash is Low Hop!

It is our sincere hope that this helps to inspire you to get working on those Holiday cards early so as to reduce a little of the stress felt around the season!

Every year I stress and stress the closer it gets to the holidays because it seems that no matter how much I plan to work on them I never have the time! Well this year I'm starting really, really early!!

There will be 2 blog candies for this hop.

There will be a stash prize given out randomly to 1 comment from all the blogs. So the more blogs you comment on, the better chance you have of winning!! You will have until Tuesday the 26th at 11:59pm CST to comment. I will announce the winner here on Wednesday morning.   



The second prize will have a little more work for you to enter. We're going to have a little challenge for you to enter. 1st you will need to stop and comment on every blog. 2nd you will need to create a holiday card/gift tag/general gift giving paraphernalia and enter it at the inlinkz here on my blog. You have a week to enter and you can enter up to 3 NEW projects. The prize for this challenge is:


Now for my project! I made this card because it was a card I was going to make this past Christmas but never found the time. I had already inked the background for it I just never colored the image or did anything to put the card together.


For this I used:
The image is Christmas Carols from The Paper Shelter.
They are colored with Copics.
The background is inked with Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone, and Barn Door and then sprayed with Perfect Pearls Pewter.
The sentiment is Mae Sunshine Designs and from the set you could win in the Challenge!
Inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The edges of the EK Success label punch are inked with Festive Berries Distress Ink.
The crinkle ribbon I made with Peeled Paint Distress Stain.
The flowers are Recollections.
The pearls are from an Etsy store, SammyBoutique.



In case you get lost along the way here is the whole line up:

18 comments:

  1. So pretty! Good idea to start on cards now:-) TFS:-)

    ~Tammy

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and thanks for hosting this hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card,Love your coloring,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - all of that wonderful Copic detail and beautiful ribbon. Thank you for organizing the Hop! Mary - www.irongatestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance at some great candy and a fun hop. Yor card is lovely and the coloring is s vivid.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scraapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card. Love the sprayed featured and beautiful coloring job. Thanks for having me on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious are they? Your shading is amazing and I love the background design. Wonderful card ~ Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's so festive... i just love the whole look...

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card! Thanks for letting me hop with you!!!


    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card. Love the image and the coloring. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sprayed background. It is so beautiful. Great coloring and a wonderful card. Thanks for hosting this fun hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a Copic Master! Love your card. I will TRY to get motivated to start my holiday cards earlier this year, but not just yet! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am just learning how to use my copics. I love your card. I will try to get a card made, but we are in basketball playoffs and expecting a blizzard.

    VinDeeLoo
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sarah, just popping by to let you know that i have nominated you and your blog for the Liebster Award. Just visit my blog "A little piece of Tinkability" to get your award. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is GORGEOUS!!!! Awesome coloring!
    Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi beautiful card , iv poped over from joannes page, now following you x

    ReplyDelete
  18. sorry but the first link on the cards did not work, please remove it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete