Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Liebster Award!!

I woke up this morning to a wonderful surprise from my Stamping Dragon DT Sister Jo. She has given me the Liebster Award!!! Head over to Jo's blog and see her beautiful creations! I love being on the DT with her and getting to see her creations every week!
 
 
 
About the award:
 
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated you then award it to 5 blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs!
 
Rules for acceptance:
 
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate who have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know you have given them this awesome award!
Pay it Forward!
 
Here are 5 awesome blogs I think you should check out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope y'all will head on over to each one of their blogs and check out what wonderful work they come up with!! Thanks again Jo so very much for nominating me for this award!!

1 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! You are so sweet - thank you for the Liebster Award! Thank you for organizing the Christmas Card Hop last weekend. Happy Day to you - Mary www.irongatestamps.com

    ReplyDelete