Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I just barely made it! I know Valentines is just about over but I wanted to share this card that I was barely able to squeeze in today. Although I'll probably do some more for next year since everything is still out. :)


For this I used:
The image and sentiment are from Tiddly Inks, it's very cute in that it comes with the picture all together and then with the border and Wryn separate. So I used them separate and layered Wryn on top with foam tape.
She is colored with Copics:
Hearts: R14, R29, R39, N0
Hair: E25, E33, E39, E79; Clip: RV06
Dress/Shoes: V04, V09, V25; Sleeves: RV02, RV06, RV09
Skin: E00, E21, YR000, YR00
Paint Brush: E33, Y28, Y38
The background is inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. 
The patterned layers behind her are from a Valentines K&Company stack.


I'm entering this in:
Tiddly Inks - Love is in the Air
A Gem of a Challenge - Hearts/Valentine
Craft Your Passion - Be My Valentine


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, fantastic card. Love the colours and your design! hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the painting theme! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love that sweet image and your colouring is fabulous. The sentiment is so beautiful too.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this card is just gorgeous! I love how you have coloured the image and the layout is perfect for the image too! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love your layout. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete