Friday, February 8, 2013

Festive Friday - My Cricut Craft Room


Today at My Cricut Craft Room it's Festive Friday! The theme today is festive projects for boys, because today is National Boy Scout Day. 

For my project I chose to take it a bit literally and made a boy scout themed project. 
Specifically a congrats Eagle Scout card.


I found the most perfect cart to use, it's Campin' Critters. I picked it up a while back when it was on sale and realized it was probably a mistake because I don't camp, lol, but for this it was perfect!!

For the sash on the eagle I used buttons instead of cutting several pieces of different colors.
Here's a picture of the handbook showing what you should cut.


Really I only skipped cutting it twice more, but those little pieces it cuts out get everywhere, plus I liked using the buttons. I actually picked the size to cut the eagle at by how big the sash had to be for the buttons!

For this project I used:


The eagle is from Campin' Critters cut at 4".
The card base and border are from Art Philosophy cut at 5.25" and 5" respectively.
The banner at the bottom is from Artiste cut at .75".
The papers are all recollections except for the sash which is DCWV.
The sentiment is from the Artiste CTMH collection.
The ink is CTMH cocoa.
The buttons are Favorite Findings from JoAnn.
Adhesives are Glossy Accents and 1/8" foam tape under the eagle and banner.


Now head on over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my DT Sisters have been up to!


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

0 comments:

Post a Comment