Friday, February 22, 2013

All Racing Blog Hop





Welcome to the All Racing Blog Hop! Today we are celebrating the start of the 2013 Nascar Season and the Daytona 500. I love racing in any form and I found some wonderful crafty ladies who share that love with me. We have all created a project having something to do with any form of racing.

If you have raced over from Michele's blog you are in the right way.

If you just happened upon this post, race over to Carla's Blog to start from the beginning.



Our wonderful sponsor for this hop is, Nikki over at http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/


She has graciously offered a $25.00 gift certificate to her store. To be eligible to win this you must leave a comment on all the blog posts.



It was hard to decide what I wanted to make for this hop. I actually love racing, were a Formula 1 family. :)
In the end my project came from the fact that I needed a birthday card for a little boy who loves racing. 

The paper I used is from the new DCWV birthday stack, I think it kind of looks like tire tracks.
The stamp is CTMH, again it kind of reminded me of a tire, lol, inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The punch is EK Success photo labels.
The stickers are The Paper Studio La Petites.


Thanks for racing by make sure you speed over to Connie's Blog.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah Mae! I love your blog design and your card is perfect for a little racing fan!
    New follower too. Scrappy hugs, Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect little card for a special race loving boy!!
    Great make and thanks for sharing..
    Toni.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I LOVE your blog name!! Secondly, awesome idea for a tire read!! SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, My son loves Nascar so he would love this also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I am always trying to find cards I can make for my husband and other males in my life. Some are race fans so I will put this one in my memory bank. thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute, I'm sure he'll love this card

    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. What boy doesn't love racing? This would be perfect! Thanks for sharing (scraplifting this).

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great birthday card! He's going to love it! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chevron paper is just perfect for your son's card and the wheels, trophy and stop light really make this a fun one! He is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete