Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Little Bit Grumpy

My printer can't handle the paper I like to use with my digis so I take it to Office Max and they print it for me. Well, I don't like to waste the .03 it costs me to print, lol, so I always reasonably fill up the paper. Consequently I have a drawer full of loose printed stamps that I haven't used.
Last night I decided to dig through the drawer and I came across what is probably my absolute favorite digi from The Paper Shelter.

For this I used:
The image is A Little Bit Grumpy from The Paper Shelter.
She is colored with Copics (I'm trying to remember to keep up with what markers I use. I like to see which ones you all use, and I would like to keep up with it for my own use!) :)
Hair: E31, E33, E39, E79
Dress: BG10, BG23, BG78, YG06, YG09
Sleeves/Socks: V04, V20, V17, V25, C1
Wings: BV00, V20
Skin: E00, YR000, E02
The patterned papers are DCWV from the Heirloom stack.
They are inked with Vintage Photo and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.
The die is Spellbinders Labels 20.
The Ribbon is 3 Girl Jam.
The flowers are Recollections.
The pearls are from an Etsy store called SammyBoutique.
I'm entering this in:
3 Girl Jam - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Bearly - Mine - Lace/Ribbon/Twine
Dream Valley Challenge - Ribbon and Bling
Tuesday Alchemy - My Hearts all a Flutter

The Paper Shelter - DT Call!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    A gorgeous card just love the image thank you for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this card is so cute! The digi is adorable and I love your coloring skills, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the image, she does look grumpy. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an adorable digi! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at the 3 Girl Jam "Anything Goes" plus ribbon challenge.
    - Julie O DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how the rays set off your image. Thanks for linking your card to the 3 Girl JAM "Anything Goes with Ribbon" challenge.
    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute card. I love fairy's image. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Looove the image and your colouring - I may have found another new digi company that I can fall in love with - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, what a great image! Fabulous coloring and the sunburst behind is fabulous! Thanks for joining our DT call at House of Cards--good luck! Mynn, Owner HOC Challenge

    ReplyDelete