Monday, February 18, 2013

A Clockwork Heart...

I thought it might be fun to try a more Steampunk-ish valentine theme. Now my steampunk style is a bit more soft and not as thorough, like I guess I prefer in my own work to just have a few touches and elements. Also I printed everything a little too big and I wanted to keep the card a relatively normal size. :)


For this I used:
The images are Aiden and I think Priscilla(from the Steampunk Beauties pack) from Tiddly Inks.
They are colored with Copics.
The sentiment is also Tiddly Inks from the Steampunk Sentiments pack.
It is inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The gears and buttons are Tim Holtz Ideology.
The patterned paper is K&Company valentines stack that has been inked first with Dusty Concord and then with Vintage Photo.

I'm entering this in:
Tiddly Inks - Love is in the Air
2 Sisters Challenge - Love and/or Valentines
Little Scrap Pieces - Be My Valentine
A Blog Named Hero - If I Could Turn Back Time
Anything Goes Challenge - Vintage/Shabby Chic
Divas by Designs - Love and Romance
Fashionista - Valentines

7 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the images and your personal twist, thank you for sharing with us at ATG this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Thanks for playing at Divas by Design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is perfection. Wow! Thanks for joining us over at A Blog Named Hero! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these images are fantastic and you colored them so beautifully!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Little Scrap Pieces, hope to see you again!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the romantic vintage image. Marvelous....Thank you so very much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great take on a Valentines card! I love the colours, detailing and the fabulous image!
    Thank you for joining in with Craft Den’s Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jude x http://cardscakescraftsandcatastrophes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete