Saturday, February 2, 2013

100 Cart Blog Hop - My Cricut Craft Room

A Gift for My Sweetheart Hop
Let it Snow Blog Hop

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop 


You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning



 Each month the Design Team makes projects that showcase 100 Cricut cartridges. We hope to inspire you to pull out a cart you may not have fully explored or entice you to perhaps add to your library!

You should have come here from Erica's Project Blog.

My Projects for this month!!!


For this I used the Summer in Paris cart. This is a new cart I just got, so this was fun to make, especially since that lovely little painting (from Paris) hangs above my crafting desk!



For this I used the Artiste and Nifty Fifties carts.
The envelope and card are from Artiste - the card paper is from the new DCWV birthdays stack!
My mat is getting a little un-sticky so for the laces on the skates I just used a white Gelly Roll.
This is in the workings for a Birthday invite!


For this I used the 3 Birds on Parade cart.
The phrase is from that cart as well!
For the whites and yellows I used Scribblers paints!



This if from a new cart (for me) also, the Carousel Lite cart!!
I LOVE IT!
I cut the background twice and then just barely glued the edges to use it as an envelope for the ticket!
TOO CUTE!


These were a lot more fun a few hours ago...
My cat knocked them on the floor (because she is only allowed to play with paper that's on the floor) and chewed the Red, Pink, Lime Green, and Light Pink ones to shreds...
I was sad enough I haven't felt like putting the time into replacing them yet.
Anyway, I love this invitation.
The shapes and phrase are from Once Upon a Princess 3.75 for the tea pot and 2 for the phrase.
The middle layer is cut twice and then I hinge them together so that they lift up and you can put the party information on the inside!

Ahh! So if you were counting that's 6 carts!

Your next stop is Erica's Blog Candy!

And in case your lost, heres the entire line up!!




Have a blast!!
Sarah Mae

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Absolutely amazing. All your Cricut projects are fabulous! I still love to use mine! Sorry to hear about your tea pots being eaten by your cat, but these ones look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Sarah! You've been a busy crafter. :) I love the tea pots. Naughty kitty. Happy Groundhog Day. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah these are fabulous projects! I love the Teapots! At least kitty only ate half of them, lol. TFS~ Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great great projects. i agree the teapots are fatanstic. It was not easy getting through the hop..too many breaks in the chain today! I got to you form the list at Scrappin Rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav is the teapots!!! Fantastic job!!! Love being in hops with you!!

    Robin
    MCCR DT sis
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teapots are cool and I love the Nifty 50s project!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete