Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday - My Cricut Craft Room

 
Today at My Cricut Craft Room is Would You Ever Guess Wednesday and the theme was to use a Cricut cut to make a food item.
I have several carts with things that would work well for food items, like the Treat Boxes that are shaped like pie slices, things like that.
But, I've been playing with my Artiste cart a lot lately and I found a cut that is just so adorable I have to share!
 
 
I made a basket of strawberries!
 

The cuts were actually really easy to put together for how small I cut them at.
 
For this I used:
 



The basket and strawberries are both from the Artiste cart. Basket cut at 3.25" and strawberries cut at 2.25".
The basket paper is Recollections and the strawberries are all from the DCWV halloween mat stack from this year - really bright fun colors!
I put the strawberries together with a brad going through each layer, it was a little tricky but the best way I found to keep them together while being so small. My fingers are small so that probably made it a little easier too. The leaves are just attatched with glue dots to the the top.
 
 
Now head on over toMy Cricut Craft Room and see what my DT Sisters have been up to!


2 comments:

  1. this is so cute... I have never tried to make a basket but I just might. You make it look like I can even do it.
    Thanks

    Robin
    MCCR DT Sis
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's super easy, the tabs are scored so basically you fold them put glue on them and put the sides together, fantastically easy!

      Delete