Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday - My Cricut Craft Room


Today at My Cricut Craft Room the theme is to make a calendar or advent.
 
My project was to make an advent and I got the idea for my project from THIS blog.
I wanted to make something cute but easy to display.
 
I bought a 24" wreath from Michaels, got a roll of silver curly ribbon, pulled out my Art Philosophy cart, and got to work!
All the papers are K&Company. I'm pretty sure I bought ever Christmas stack they had this year (a couple of them I loved so much I bought 2)!
 
 
Here they are on the mat to show size perspective.
 

The boxes are cut at 3.25" and the numbers (I know they're kind of hard to see but I loved the paper) are cut at 1.5"
I was able to cut 9 boxes to a 12x12 sheet
I hole punched the corners (when they were flat) and then tied the ribbon through. After I curled the ribbon I tied them into the wreath.
Here is how it turned out:
 
 
Here's a little closer look at some:


 
 
Be sure to head over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what my DT sister's have come up with today!
 
 
Thanks!!
Sarah Mae



2 comments:

  1. very cute!!! I love the wreath.

    MCCR DT Sis
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful Idea! I love your paper and your wreath is so pretty. Well done. :)

    Merry Christmas.

    Tami
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete