Monday, December 24, 2012

My Imagination Monday - My Cricut Craft Room


Merry Christmas Eve!!

Today at My Cricut Craft Room the theme was to use nativity elements.
I didn't really want to just make a card, but neither did I really want to make a whole nativity scene. 
So I sort of did both.


From the side:


For this I used:


The images are from A Quilted Christmas. The manger is cut at 1.75" and Mary, Joseph, and the angel are cut at 2.75".
The stair steps paper is 5.5x10.5inches.
I used my Scor Pal and scored at 1.25, 2.5, 4.25, 6, and 8.25. 
The I inked the edges of the folds that show from the front with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Be sure to head over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my DT sisters have come up with!!!


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

5 comments:

  1. I love how you set up your stair step card. It's so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Sarah Mae! I love the way it turned out with all the dimensions.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that idea it looks awesome nice work

    ReplyDelete