Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday - My Cricut Craft Room

 
 
Whew it's been a busy couple weeks, between work and finals and family it's been hard to find time to craft!
Today at My Cricut Craft Room is Card Creating Tuesday!
For my project I had to create a Christmas card with a licensed cart.
 
 
 
I wasn't sure what to do for this so I started googling with the terms cricut, christmas, and pooh/mickey/etc. Well on one of the searches I found this cute little snowman and turns out he is in the Pooh and Friends cart on one of the Eeyore pages. I had never seen him before!!
 
For this I used:
Pooh and Friends for the Snowman.
The card base is the postage stamp card from Art Philosophy.
The button 'snowflakes' are Favorite Findings from Joann.
The glitter glue is Stickles Crystal.
The edges are inked with Picket Fence Distress Stain
The sentiment is Mae Sunshine Designs inked in Memento Tuxedo Black.
 
Don't forget to go over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my DT sisters have come up with for today!!!
 
 
Thanks!!
Sarah Mae


4 comments:

  1. you know, I have pooh and friends and did not know that this was on there either. Great card.

    Robin
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah this is really adorable! I love the buttons as well as the stamp shape. TFS~Mary
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love Pooh bear!! I forgot they had this on there. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ~Liz
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this the cutest??? I love using the buttons as snowflakes...what a brilliant idea! Lord knows I have plenty of those lying around! TFS!

    ReplyDelete