Monday, November 26, 2012

My Imagination Monday - My Cricut Craft Room


Well my project today is not from an Imagine machine, my theme was Cricut Craft Room Exclusive Cartridges.

The CCR Exclusive that I used is Mixed Drinks.

Here is the screen shot of my cutting mat:


And here's my finished project:


And a close up of the Drink cut:


And looking at it right now I realize that I glued it on a bit crooked, lol, oops.

For this I used:
The martini (3.25 inches) is from CCR - Mixed Drinks.
The card base (5.75 inches), frame (5.75 inches), and tag (3 inches) are from Art Philosophy.
The holly leaves (1in, 1.25in, and 1.5in) are from Stretch Your Imagination.
I inked the edge of the frame with Barn Door and the tag with Broken China Distress Inks.
The green, red, and blue glitter glues are Recollections 'stickles'. 
The clear glitter glue on the glass is crystal Stickles.
The ribbon I dyed with Pewter Distress Stain.
The sentiment is Mae Sunshine Designs inked with Memento Paris Dusk.


Be sure to head over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my DT sisters have come up with!!

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

6 comments:

  1. Great idea for a Christmas card and so different. Love the shape of your card too and the glitter adds a nice touch. Nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card! i know so many people i could give that to! lol

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!!!
    MCCR DT Lead Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Love the glitter that you added

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete