Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room - Card Creating Tuesday


Hi friends! So I have the great honor to be a part of the My Cricut Craft Room Design Team, yay!
Today is my first post. It's Tuesday so it's Card Creating Tuesday and the theme is a card you would read with a child.

I had my mind on kids so I pulled out my Tinkerbell and Friends cartridge, but instead of cutting one of the characters I decided to use this swirly sun image!
Here's my project:


Here's a close up of the cute sun:



For this project I used:


The sun is from Tinkerbell and Friends. 
The border is from Paper Lace 2. 
The patterned paper is The Paper Studio and the solids are from my stash.
The sentiment is My Craft Spot inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The ticket punch is EK Success.
The flowers are recollections and the buttons are from my button jar.
Both I attached with glue dots.
The sun and ticket are on foam squares.
The glitter glue is Recollections 'stickles.'


Be sure to visit My Cricut Craft Room to see what my DT Sisters have come up with!!

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

3 comments:

  1. Sarah your card is adorable!! It is so sunny and cheerful!!!

    Lori Apgar
    MCCR DT SIS
    http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!!! Just signed up as your newest follower.

    robin
    MCCR DT SIS
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sarah on your first post as part of the team! I just love this card it is so cheery and great use of Tink cart. TFS. I am also a new follower. Mary m
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete