Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mickey Mouse Day at My Cricut Craft Room


Today is all about Mickey Mouse at My Cricut Craft Room. We were asked to share our Mickey projects, either new or old. When I was looking through projects I discovered that I haven't actually ever cut a Mickey out! So here's my new project!!


For this project I used:

Mickey is from Mickey and Friends. All of Mickey is cut at 4 inches.
Mickey's hat is from Teddy Bear Parade (I cut down one end because it was a little too long). His hat is cut at 3.5 inches (I think, I forgot to write it down.)
His had has an iridescent white Scribblers as faux fur.
The Christmas scene is from Joys of the season. The fireplace is cut at 3 inches. The stockings at 1.5 inches. The tree at 3.5 inches.
The stockings and tree have red Recollections 'stickles.' The star has gold.
The Mickey head gem stickers are EK Success.
The sentiment is from Cardz TV. Inked with Memento Rich Cocoa.
The label is an EK Success punch.
I used a Fiskars edge punch on the cream layer.
The ribbon I dyed and crinkled with Barn Door Distress Ink. (Seam binding rayon ribbon. I laid it across the ink pad and used my dauber on top of the ribbon to push down. I saturated some areas more than others to give an aged look.)
The papers are all Recollections.
Every layer is inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Have a Mickey filled Day! Be sure to head over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what my DT sisters have come up with!!

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

0 comments:

Post a Comment