Monday, November 5, 2012

Craft Your Passion GDT #135 - Hexagons

This month I'll be a Guest Designer at Craft Your Passion
I just want to say a quick thank you to Jenn and her Design Team for having me this month!! I'm excited!!

For this challenge we were broken up into 2 groups because there were 2 sponsors! I was lucky enough to get to work with an image from The Paper Shelter, whose images I absolutely adore!
The challenge is to use at least 1 hexagon on your project. Here's my project!


The image I got to use is Mucha Influence - Winter from The Paper Shelter.
She is colored with Copics and ProMarkers. The snow has Smooch frost glitter on it!
My hexagons are Spellbinders dies which was fun because I haven't had a chance to use them yet, perfect excuse right?!
The snowflakes are 2 different Martha Stewart punches.
The sentiment is from Cardz TV inked with Memento Nautical Blue.
The inking around the papers is Broken China Distress Ink.
The mat papers are patterned (I know its hard to see, they have snowflakes) Recollections. The light blue glitter is The Paper Studio and the darker blue is DCWV.


I'm entering this in:
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Make it Sparkle


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to our CYP team this month. Your card is beautiful. Love the colours you chose...so wintry and pretty. The hexagon behind this sweet image really frames her perfectly. Great idea to add sparkle to the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous with those stunning snowflakes all glittery- thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On challenge,

    ReplyDelete