Sunday, November 25, 2012

Craft Your Passion - #138

Hi Everybody! So this is my last week as a Guest Designer for Craft Your Passion
I just want to say thanks again to Jenn and the team for having me for the past month! It's been tons of fun!

So this week the theme is Edible Holidays, fun and different huh?!!

The sponsor's images that I worked with this week are from Cedar Chest Designs


"Raw Pumpkin Pie for Sale!"


For this I used:
Every paper is a digital paper from Cedar Chest Designs.
The image is from Cedar Chest Designs as well.
I colored the image with Copic Markers.
All the inking (around the image, all the edges and the embossing) is done with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
I embossed the top paper with a Sizzix Folder Branches with Leaves.


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

0 comments:

Post a Comment