Monday, November 19, 2012

Craft Your Passion #137 - Scraps

This week at Craft Your Passion the Challenge is to use up some of those scraps we know everybody has tons of!!
I love scraps challenges. It's always a little bit difficult to find that one paper you know you have a scrap of and you know will look perfect with the image you want to use!
Speaking of images, this week we have 2 sponsors. I was lucky enough to get to work with an image from Stitchy Bear! One winner will win a gift voucher to their store!!

Here's my inspiration:


For this I used:
The image is Hunter Bubu from Stitchy Bear!
He is colored with Copic Markers.
The solid papers are Recollections, I think. (Do you see the strip of Kraft, I didn't have one wide enough to use as a full mat, go figure).
The patterned I believe is from DCWV Old World stack.
The stamps are from Mark's Finest Papers inked with Memento Rich Cocoa.
The hemp cord is a scrap too being a remnant from another project. I glued it on and then inked it and the edges of the papers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

0 comments:

Post a Comment