Thursday, November 1, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Project

I know it's not technically Breast Cancer Awareness Month any more but I was inspired by the challenge over at CARDZ TV to make one more card. I made this one as more of a congratulations for beating cancer for one of my very best friend's moms. She was diagnosed with breast cancer when we were in our first semester of college over 4 years ago and she has been in remission for 3 years now!


For this I used:
The bra is the layers cut for the nightie on the Sweethearts cart.
It's embossed with a Paper Lace 2 folder.
The ribbon is from my stash.
The gems are Recollections.
The roses are from I Am Roses.
The sentiment is K Andrew Designs inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The papers are from my scraps stash.
The inks are Worn Lipstick and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I'm entering this in:
Joyful Stamper: Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Bearly-Mine Challenge - Flowers Galore
CARDZ TV - Lets Hear it for the Girls
Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love it! THanks for joining us at Die Cuttin DIvas.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Your friends mom is going to love it! Super cute sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! Love it!!Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely card and such a beautiful design. Thank you so much for joining us at our flower galore Challenge over at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card and great layout- love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete