Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day!

As much as I wanted to spend all day crafting I really have only been able to for the last couple hours. This morning I took what will hopefully be my last LSAT exam. I walked out a little zoned so it took a while to get into the crafting mood.
I made this card for a friend of mine that has been a little down lately, I thought this would give her a smile!


I used Pooh and Friends for Eeyore. The sentiment is K Andrew Designs. The ribbons and papers are from my stash. The dots are purple glitter glue. :)

I'm entering this in:
Joyful Stamper: Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
3 Girl Jam - Anything Goes (Use Ribbon)
Cards Galore Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenge - My Sentiments Exactly
Red Carpet Studio - Anything Goes Disney

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Will for sure cheer up your friend! Thanks for joining us over at 3GJ! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Great job! Thanks for playing at RCS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card would cheer anyone up.
    Thanks joining us at RCS
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable. I hope it will bring a smile to your friend. Thanks for joining us at the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog.

    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a delightful card. Thank for joining our challenge at Red Carpet Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Your ribbon is so pretty- I love how it is wrapped around the corners! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Sarah Mae . . . your single Eeyore looks wonderful on this beautifully layered card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...this is adorable!!!
    Thanks for linking up this week over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog!
    jessica
    3GJ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! I love all things Eeyore, and this is lovely!Thank-you for joining us at Cards Galore Challenges!Denyse x

    ReplyDelete