Monday, October 15, 2012

Plant Smiles :)

Yay for temperatures that are beginning to fell like Fall!!
I made this card to give to one of the ladies at work. She always has a smile on her face no matter what's going on so I thought she would enjoy this.


I used Autumn Celebrations for the pumpkin (I love this pumpkin), and Mickey and Friends for the leaves (they're on the page with Chip or Dale, I'm not sure which). 
The patterned papers are Recollections and from my scraps.
The ribbon is from a Hobby Lobby brand scrap box.
The sentiment is from My Craft Spot, I used Staz-On Espresso ink.
The layers are all inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I'm entering this in:
Bitten By the Bug 2 - Happy Fall Pumpkin
Cards Galore Challenge - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Fall Colors
DL.Art  - Thankful Thursday Linky Party


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card I really like the sentiment.

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card, thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pumpkin! Great background papers and sweet sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What super cute card!!! Love the sentement!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Autumn colours and the leaves and pumkin are brill. Lovely sentiment too.

    Thanks for sharing with us in the Cards Galore challenge.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete