Friday, October 26, 2012

New Challenge at Stamping with the Dragon!

This week's challenge at Stamping with the Dragon is Anything But a Card!
Too fun, right?

For this challenge I made a box and I fully intended on making candy to put in it.. Sadly I have not been able to get to the candy making yet :(

I was going to make apple candy. Hopefully I can get to it this weekend.


The other two sides are the same with the apple on the fold side and Penny on the other.


For this I used:
The image is Penny's apples from Stamping Dragon Designs.
She is colored with Copics and ProMarkers.
The box is from the Sweet Tooth Boxes cart.
The apples are from the Disney Classics cart.
The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
All the papers are DCWV.



I'm entering this in:
Cards Galore Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenge - Fantasy Creatures
DL.Art - Thankful Thursday Linky Party
Eureka Stamps - Things with Wings



Thanks!!
Sarah Mae


3 comments:

  1. How adorable this is. I love it...
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Hope to see you again next week as well....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulicious project :) Great, bold colour scheme and beautiful colouring, I can almost taste the candy :)
    Thank- you for joining us at Cards Galore Anything Goes Challenge! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable and sweet. I love the images and you colored them beautifully.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete