Friday, October 19, 2012

New Challenge at Stamping with the Dragon!

Hey guys! Sorry this is sooooo late, I forgot to schedule this post and I've been without my computer for the last couple days until about 15 minutes ago!

This week at Stamping with the Dragon the Challenge is One Color Coloring - Pink Christmas!!

The winner will receive a £10  voucher to Di's Digi Downloads!


For this I used:
The image is Stamping Dragon Designs.
Colored with Copics and Promarkers.
The matte papers are DCWV and the dark pink glitter is The Paper Studio and the hot pink is Doodlebug.
The die cut is Spellbinders Scalloped Circles.
The snow flakes are 2 different Martha Stewart snowflake punches.
The beaded trim I found at Hobby Lobby.
The edges are inked with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
The sentiment is K Andrew Designs inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The glitter glues are Recollections 'stickler.'

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

0 comments:

Post a Comment