Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Dad!!

I totally almost forgot it was my dad's birthday... I didn't remember until my mom texted my sister and me asking if we were free to go to dinner. So I ran to the store and got him a cd he had been talking about and then hurried home to make a card!
Honestly I don't really have many manly images, stamps or Cricut cuts. Then I remembered that on the Create a Critter 2 cart there's a Father's Day page with golfing on it, and my dad actually goes golfing every weekend!!


I've had them for a while but have never used them, so I thought it would be fun to put an action wobble under the bear! It doesn't wobble exactly right, I didn't balance it under the bear properly. But, still fun and it made my dad laugh!


On this I used:
The bear and the putting green are Create a Critter 2.
The bear is set on an action wobble.
The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Paper Wild Horses set inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
All the papers are from my scraps stash!


I'm entering this in:
Cards Galore Challenge - Anything Goes
Cricut Chirp - Birthday Bash
DL.Art - Thankful Thursday Linky Party


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Your dad will love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh what a cute Project, Thank you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete