Sunday, September 2, 2012

Thank You with a Flourish

I'm working on bulking up my stash of always going to need cards. Today I'm tackling thank you cards! 


I used Spellbinders to cut the layer. Then I ran it through with the Musical Flourish embossing folder. After thank I inked it with Vintage Photo Distress ink. The flourish if cut from Straight from the Nest and thank you is from Story Book. I edged them with a brown marker and then inked them as well with the same Vintage Photo ink. I like it. I think it'd be cute in a bunch of different color combos!

I'm entering this in:
A Blog Named Hero - Who's the Boss (embossing)
Anything Goes Challenge - Make Your Own Background
Craft Your Passion - Emboss It
Paper Play Challenges - Appreciation/Thank You
Victorine Originals Challenge - Brown, white +1 color

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

3 comments:

  1. really gorgeous, love the embossing paper
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card!! I like whaat you did here.

    Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous embossing, perfect colors for fall. Thanks for playing along with the "Who's the Boss" challenge over at A Blog Named Hero this week!

    ReplyDelete