Monday, September 17, 2012

I Feel the Love Project

I don't know about you all but I have so much fun just looking through the book for this cart I actually find it hard to choose something to make!
Right now at My Paper Craft World aka Cooking with Cricut the Cricut challenge is a Card Outreach. The cause is called I Feel the Love Project. This is what PCW has on their post about the project: 

The "I Feel the Love" Project for September is to make Halloween Cards to be given to the kids who live at Casa Pacifica.   Casa Pacifica serves abused and neglected children and adolescents, and those with severe emotional, social, behavioral, and mental health challenges on California’s Central Coast.  Each year the facility has an amazing Halloween party for the kids. It is IFTL's goal to send a card to each of the 70 children who reside there.  (For more information about Casa Pacifica please visit their website.) 

 It's pretty neat, an excuse to use Create a Critter 2 and get to make a kid smile!
So this is my project, at the I Feel the Love Project Blog you can find the address to mail it to. Mine went out today!


I used the Create a Critter 2 cart. Embellished with stickles on the base layer and on the star of her wand. The pearls are Recollections. Some of the smaller pieces were hard to adhere because they were soooo small so I ended up going to Walmart and getting a little Xyron, it made life exceedingly easier. :)

I'm entering this in:
Linking this at I Feel the Love Project
CARDZ TV - Creature Feature
Crafts and Me Challenge - In the Pink
Cricut Chirp - Create a Critter Craft
Divas by Design - For a Child
DL.Art - 1000 Post Linky Party

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae



3 comments:

  1. Sarah, I can't wait to see this in person. It is so adorable. I love that you used the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. The critters are so cute!! You ROCKED this. Thank you so much for your support!! And thank you for playing with us this week at Cooking with Cricut:)
    ~Madison Ifeelthelove.blogspot.com and CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I just love the kitty's little pumpkin treat container what a fun card.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Sarah I meant my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge. Feel free to enter it in that challenge also.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete