Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hey there Sweet Thing!

I've had the Mickey and Friends cart for a while now and have yet to use it. One of my friends is a huge Minnie fan so I thought this would be cute to send her. She goes to school across the country so several years ago we thought it'd be fun to keep in touch by snail mail! She sends me postcards and I send her handmade card!!!


The paper is DCVW white core textured and it didn't cut the best, nothing, however, a good marker edging can't fix! The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye. The pearls I got in the dollar bin at Jo-Ann. The ribbon is off a card I got with my order from Crop Stop. And, the stamps are K Andrews Designs!

I'm entering this in:
DL.Art - 1000 Post Linky Party
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small
Pile It On - Patterned Paper
The Pink Elephant - Patterned Paper
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy - Anything Goes
Unique Crafter's Challenge - Anything Goes
The Poodles Parlour - For a female
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
Joyful Stamper Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable I love your 3 little pearls in the upper right corner.

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute is Minnie! Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Your friend is going to love it!!

    Thanks for playing @ the Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card sweetie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Minnie! Super cute!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week on
    Tuesday Alchemy.
    Cheers!
    Kelli
    Loves Happy Hour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice trade! It's amazing that you still keep up with each other through mail! I don't think I've had a pen pal since early HS.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CUTE! I love you and your friend exchange snail mail!! So FUN to get cute mail!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a lot of little pieces had to be cut to make Minnie. Good work! It's great you shared that marker tip to repair cuts that weren't perfect. Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Love your details on this one. Thanks for playing along with us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah Mae, Such a cute Minnie card ... i'm sure your friend will love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card!
    Thank you for joining us at Shelly's Images.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete