Saturday, September 8, 2012

Create a Critter 2!

I am already in love with the cart!! I love how there is a page for every holiday imaginable and several holidays have lots of pages! So I had to make something and I figured Halloween is around the corner so why not a Halloween card!!


I used the same colors for it that are in the handbook because it's just soo cute!! The papers are a mix of DCVW, Recollections, and a Provo Craft stack. The 'Happy Halloween' is actually just letters spelled out because I found I don't have a Halloween sentiment. I think I'll have to remedy that soon!! The embossing is D'vine Swirls. The inks used are: Dusty Concord, Black Soot, Antique Linen, Wild Honey Distress Inks. Michaels has them on sale this week... I might have bought every color. :)

I'm entering this in:
Getting Cricky - Happy Fall Y'all
A Blog Named Hero - Who's the Boss
Cardz TV - Happy Holidays
Cricut Chirp - Create a Critter Craft
Delightful Challenges - Halloween
DL.Art - 1000 Post Linky Party
Heck of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Perfect Sentiments  - All Creatures Great and Small

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

17 comments:

  1. Great card!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team

    Visit my blog for a chance to win a Cardztv stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I want that cartridge! Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable I love your colors.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 Posts linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo on this fabulous card, Sarah Mae! Wonderful 'creatures'. :-D We're so delighted that you chose to play along in our challenge at the Perfect Sentiment this week. Hope we'll see you again.
    NanaConnie PSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great spooky creatures :-) Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge.
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yessss! This is SO cute! I love your Halloween card. The textures you used add so much depth to your card. I think it's wonderful. :)

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck of a challenge.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Sarah Mae!!Love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us for our Anything Goes challenge at Papertake Weekly this week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and fun! Great colors. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute card! Thank you for playing with us @ 2 Sisters this week.
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet image. I can't believe people already managed to get their hands on this new cartridge. Thanks for sharing one of the new cuts with us at CTVS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweeeeeet!!! So excited to see a Create a Critter2 card! I love it!!! Excellent job! Thanks for joining the challenge at thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I am going to have to go look for this cartridge! Thanks for playing along at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH cute, I am sure your enjoying that cartridge, nicely done! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh now this is adorable!!! I love that you used the color purple (my fav color of course lol) and just love your little bats and bee! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cardz TV!

    Hugs,
    Jo- CTVDT
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute Halloween card. Love your bats! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    Denise
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card design!!
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge at ABNH!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute Sarah.. too cute to be spooky ;) I love the bats! They are adorable. I so badly want this cart. It looks like a ton of fun! Thank you for entering the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky! Good luck!!! :)

    Heather
    Getting Cricky Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete