Monday, September 24, 2012

A Tea Party!

A while back I posted a cute little monkey invitation that my friend was going to use for her daughters birthday party. Well, she changed the party. Luckily I hadn't cut anything out yet, so no wasted paper. 
Now the party is a tea party at this cute little tea room. My guidelines were as pink as can be and lots of glitter!!


And here is the inside


I used the Once Upon a Princess cart. I cut the middle layer twice and then hinged it with a half inch piece of paper at the top. All the papers save the little heart in the phrase are Hobby Lobby brand. The heart is Doodlebug. The ribbon I got from Hobby Lobby and the pearls are Recollections. 

I'm entering this in:
CARDZ TV - Bling it Up
Cute Card Thursday - A Different Shape
DL.Art - 1000 Post Linky Party

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

4 comments:

  1. GREAT little tea pot! So sparkly!

    Thanks for playing along with Cardztv Stamps!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, just perfect for our "bling it up" challenge! I think my daughter may be having a "tea party" party this year, and if she does, I am going to steal this idea! Thanks for playing with us over at Cardz TV, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I just love the colors you used for the tea pot and the bling it says girly all over it
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous - you did a great job of "blinging it up"!! I love anything to do with tea even though I am a coffee drinker, LOL! Thanks for playing with us at Cardz TV stamps!

    ReplyDelete