Friday, August 31, 2012

Wake up and smell the CUPCAKE!

I've been playing with my new K Andrews stamps. I'm working on a few more 'how are you' type of cards. This is what I came up with.



I used Straight from the Nest for the first time because I found that I liked the cupcake on that cart the best, who would have figured? The sentiments are K Andrews Designs! The embossing and dies are Spellbinders. The ribbon I got off a card that came in the mail with my Crop Stop order. The glitter glue is Recollections.

I'm entering this in:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything that Glitters
Craft Your Passion - Emboss it
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes with a Sentiment

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous birthday card! Thanks for joining our Emboss it Challenge at CYP! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion, and good luck.

    Caz xx CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine's Glittter challenge this week with your stunning card. Really lovely!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! Very creative! Thanks for playing at Party Time Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete