Saturday, August 18, 2012

S for Sarah :)

Yay! I finally have some time to get back to crafts! You would think the few weeks between summer semesters and the fall semester would be a nice break from school... I've almost had to do more for school the past week than I did the entire summer 2 semester. But, happy moment here, I'm starting my last year of undergrad on the 27th!! The only not as happy thing is I have to finish my grad school applications, lol.

My first project of the day was some cute little monogramed note cards!


I used Paper Lace 2 for the music note border and the S is from Something Remembered, I thought it kind of looked like a Treble Clef. :)

I'm entering it in:
DL.Art - Happy Birthday Linky Party
Exploring Cricut - Monogram Challenge
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

3 comments:

  1. fantastic job and thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!!! Love the colors. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. The embossing is really pretty.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete