Sunday, August 26, 2012

No computer makes for a long week...

On Tuesday I took my laptop to a local repair place. All I needed was for them to open it up and take a can of air and get all the cat fur out of it so that it would stop overheating. They told me I would have it back by Thursday at the latest. Well, when I called Friday, because I hadn't heard from them, I found out they had just gotten to it. I didn't end up getting it back until Saturday at 7pm when they were closing. Needless to say, it's been a long week, there's only so much you can do on an iPad. 

I did manage to keep a little busy this week by making invitations for two of my friends.
This one was fun because it's essentially one that I have already done but this time instead of stenciling out 25 pattens and cutting them out myself I used Cricut cuts!! 


I used the Autumn Celebrations cartridge, a Martha Stewart punch/stamp, an Inkadinkadoo stamp, K&Company spider sticker and lots of glitter. :)


I'm entering it in:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Bling It Up!
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Milk and Coffee - Halloween


Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

3 comments:

  1. What a fun pumpkin~
    Thanks for playing along this week at MCS challenge and hope to see you on our next challenge.
    Shirl DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project! Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge this time! Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. C.U.T.E. ! Love it ! Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete