Friday, August 3, 2012

More Challenges!!

I think I'm enjoying finding these challenges because it gives me the opportunity to do something I haven't necessarily done before! It lets me be creative while pushing that creativity in a new direction.

I made a Thank You card, except in Spanish :) so a Gracias card.

I used Ashlyn's Alphabet for "Gracias" and the tag, and Ornamental Iron 2 for the frame. The flowers are Recollections, the polka dot paper is My Mind's Eye, and I outlined Gracias with a Gelly Roll stardust pen.

I'm entering this in:
DL.Art - Thank you
Love to Create - Add a Tag
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
DYSU - Polka Dots
Crafty Catz - Pink!
FOSTV - Die Cut Card

Thanks!!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Nice colors and sweet sentiment in any language.
    Thanks for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!! Come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...Fab card, thanks for playing along with our PINK colour challenge at CC x carol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah
    A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at CRAFTYCATZ
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias for playing along at FOSTV - nice card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful die cuts!!! Lovely pink!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FOSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab car, thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card - your friend will love this. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete